Lnb circular confg

Antworten
lilo74
Box: Mutant HD51.Coolstream Trinity sat

Lnb circular confg

Beitrag von lilo74 »

:sob: hi all forum, I need help configuring in Neutrino ,lnb circular when you search for the satellite it downloads the channels like
unknown provider?
Mutant HD51,2Coolstream Trinity Sat, Vu+solo seV2,edision argus pingulux plus,Azbox Me,golden media one,2 coolstream zee DVB-S2 and DVB-C
Joerg
NI - VIP
Box: AX-HD51 2xSX

Re: Lnb circular confg

Beitrag von Joerg »

don't kow what you mean with "lnb circular" but as I understand you: you are doing a channel search for a single transponder or a whole satellite and at the end the channels are not listed in bouquets named by the service provider ?! a common problem, comes up if the transponder does not send a provider name or its not recognized by the box somehow.
As you do not complain about searching channels I think you do everything right and the provider name is not detected. What satellites are you scanning ? at least for Astra satellite system on 19,2°e up to 28.2°e it usually works but this satellites are not available for you if you set your location right with USA.

It is some wok, but at least there is a workaround available where you can setup static provider names yourself in a list called providermap.xml which is located under /var/tuxbox/config. The file is included in the original image, but I add it to the post as well.
Let explain how it works, there are two possibilities to use it

Code: Alles auswählen

<TS id="0428" on="0001" name="Digital+" />
	<TS name="AB" newname="AB SAT" />
TS id= stands for transponder id, a value you can find in your services.xml on the top of each transponder with other informations like frequency etc.
on= stands for the satellite id (Astra 1 is on id 0001). The value is also listed in the services.xml on the top of each transponder-parameters beside the TS-id number (usually it is the same on-id for all channels on the same satellite). If I a provider name is not recognized during the scan or not delivered by the satellite you can add an entry in the providermap.xml with the TS id and the on(-id) and set a name for the provider yourself, in this example the provider name will be Digital+ for each channel found on the TS id 0428 on satellite id 0001. The value in the providermap.xml will also overwrite a provider name if it is found by channel search. If the TS-id and On-ID match the value of your entries in the providermap.xml the providername would be overwritten from this file.
2nd way to setup provider names manually is the option from line 2
For this example: any transponder named AB regadless of the transpondername or satellite on-id will be renamed to AB SAT. But this option require that at least a name is found which can be renamed by the system. As you explain, that all channels (?) are listed below "unknown provider" the option for you would be using the first option to stick a static name of a provider (like Digital +) to a transponder id of the satellite. If you use the same name and writing (upper and lower case like Digital +) there will only be one Provider name in the channel list and all channels from transponders/TS-ids you added to the providermap.xml with the same will be in the same bouquet.
As far as I know you need to reboot your satellite receiver to reload the providermap.xml after you made changes to the file.
Much work and can only be considered a workaround but there is no setting you can modify to solve this problem, if you do not have problems with service scans but in this case nothing would be found that would not even been listed under "unknown provider"
Dateianhänge
providermap.xml
(2.09 KiB) 66-mal heruntergeladen
E4HD DVB-S2X + DVB-C mit NI 4.20
AX HD51 + HD61 DVB-S2 mit NI 4.20
CST Trinity DVB-S2 mit NI 4.20
Philips 55oled903 - DVB-S2 + DVB-C mit Android 8.0
Astra 1+2 mit HD+, Unitymedia NRW/Vodafone West FTA
Kabel-Internet Business 500/50MBit/s mit Fritzbox 6690
Janus
NI - VIP
Box: HD1, Zee, Neo, Tank, HD51, Duo4K

Beitrag von Janus »

Circular LNBs use L(eft)/R(ight) polarisation (C-Band) instaed of H/V used with Ku-Band transponders.

In configdialogue "manual scan" under item "polarisation" you are able to switch H > V > L > R.

I guess, in satellites.xml it is persisted to 2 and 3 (H and V equals 0 and 1)
lilo74
Box: Mutant HD51.Coolstream Trinity sat

Beitrag von lilo74 »

Thanks joerg and janus, I'm searching satellite 77.0W I Liverpool in America and my configuración is this :

Thanks and Regards
Mutant HD51,2Coolstream Trinity Sat, Vu+solo seV2,edision argus pingulux plus,Azbox Me,golden media one,2 coolstream zee DVB-S2 and DVB-C
TangoCash
NI - VIP
Box: Mutant HD51

Beitrag von TangoCash »

May u can use this to generate a satellites.xml
<sat name="77.0W QuetzSat 1" flags="1" position="-770">
<transponder frequency="12253000" symbol_rate="20000000" polarization="3" fec_inner="4" system="0" modulation="1" />
<transponder frequency="12297000" symbol_rate="20000000" polarization="2" fec_inner="4" system="0" modulation="1" />
<transponder frequency="12399000" symbol_rate="20000000" polarization="3" fec_inner="4" system="0" modulation="1" />
<transponder frequency="12428000" symbol_rate="20000000" polarization="3" fec_inner="4" system="0" modulation="1" />
<transponder frequency="12472000" symbol_rate="20000000" polarization="2" fec_inner="4" system="0" modulation="1" />
<transponder frequency="12486000" symbol_rate="20000000" polarization="3" fec_inner="4" system="0" modulation="1" />
<transponder frequency="12661000" symbol_rate="20000000" polarization="3" fec_inner="4" system="0" modulation="1" />
</sat>
Es gibt genau 10 Sorten von Leuten – nämlich diejenigen, die das binäre System verstehen, und diejenigen, die es nicht tun.

4x Mutant HD51
1x VU+ Ultimo 4k
1x Edision Mio+ 4k
1x Mutant HD60
Antworten

Zurück zu „Allgemein“